Description: Continuous polythene layflat tubing on a roll, used extensively in packing departments, factories and warehouses to produce polythene bags to suit individual product requirements. Just insert your object into the layflat tubing, cut to length and heat seal, tie, staple or tape both ends to make a made to measure bag around your object. Layflat tubing is manufactured from high quality polymers to give high strength and clarity.
When packaging a cylindrical object in lay flat tubing, to calculate the diameter of a particular layflat tube size, multiply the width by 0.6364 (e.g. 50mm layflat tubing is 31.8mm diameter).
Size: 12″ (305mm) x 336M (+/- 5% trade tolerance upon manufacture)
(width x length)
Gauge: 250 gauge (62.5μm)
- Available from stock in 2 gauges
- Provides waterproof protection
- Use in conjunction with a heat sealer to produce sealed custom bags
- Excellent general purpose clear poly tubing
- Great for packaging hard to wrap objects